1) A fan was ejected for comments directed towards Umpire Matthew Nicholls
2) Patrick Cripps' unbelievable game
3) Rory Sloane
4) Melbourne needs polish
5) The Sunday Rub Pub Quiz
6) West Coast Assistant Coach Matt Rosa
7) alleged gambling problems amongst AFL players
8) Sydney Assistant Coach Stevie Johnson
9) what makes Geelong so good right now?
10) Howie's Hot Topics
11) Jay Z's Big 3
Today on The Saturday Rub we talk to Carlton's Football Manager, Brad Lloyd, about what type of coach they are looking for; We're joined by Patrick Dangerfield and Luke Hodge; and Bill Brownless goes one-on-one with Carlton cult hero Vin Catoggio
1) Juddy's big week
2) Carlton's new direction
3) The AFL and all 18 clubs officially apologise to Adam Goodes
4) Howie's Top 5 - the 2002 Brownlow Medal
5) Geelong assistant Corey Enright
6) Judge Juddy
7) Australia defeat the West Indies
8) Richmond's Brandon Ellis
9) Damo's news
Should the AFL include VFA flags dating back to 1870? How'd St Kilda find the China trip? How good's the Hall of Fame? Nathan Brown and Damian Barrett join JB and Billy on Triple M's Rush Hour for the Mid-Week Rub.
In the wake of a big weekend with Brendon Bolton leaving the Blues, Michael Walters controversially sinking the Pies and a load of Dees failing to sink the Crows, it's the Triple M Footy Fan Podcast for round 11.
Plenty of news in the footy world, none bigger than the exit of Brendon Bolton from Carlton. Damo's across it all for Damo's Recovery Session on Triple M's Rush Hour, thanks to Coates Hire.
1) Where's Duck?
2) is it worth the AFL going to China? Rodney Eade shares his experience
3) Brisbane's Luke Hodge
4) the Dale Thomas saga
5) Puz Quiz
6) Dom Cassisi and Liam Flanagan in China
7) Jay Z's news
8) Carlton Head of Football Brad Lloyd
9) The Rocket Files - the 80's at Hawthorn
10) Essendon's Orazio Fantasia
11) Australia's first Cricket World Cup match last night
12) Jay Z's Big 3
Today on Triple M's Saturday Rub Bill Brownless goes one-on-one with a former teammate; Browny brings us an Untold Story... but we're sure if it is real; we're joined by Rhyce Shaw, Andrew Krakouer and Ross Lyon; and we have a look at who could be North Melbourne's next coach
1) Darce's anger issues
2) Juddy meets with Clarko?!
3) Damo's news
4) North Melbourne's Jamie Macmillan
5) Judge Juddy
6) Damo's Top 5 - The Five Juddys
7) Ricky Ponting
8) footy news
9) The Adam Goodes documentary
10) Richmond's Kane Lambert
On Sunday May 31, 2009 an incident in the Triple M Commentary Box at Etihad Stadium in the lead up to the Essendon-Geelong game would define Triple M Footy. It involved big names, a heated discussion and some fried rice.
Ten years on, Triple M's Hot Breakfast investigates what happened on that now infamous day and speak to the men who were in the box.
We discover where they were sitting, what they were thinking, and what was happening behind the scenes.
But the big question is.... Will the Chief speak?
Billy cops it for his West Coast prediction, Browny cops it for his $1200 sneakers and plenty more in the footy world! It's The Mid-Week Rub on Triple M's Rush Hour.
What's John Worsfold said, what's Gary Ablett throwing fists for, where's Port Adelaide at and all the best to Paddy McCartin. It's the Triple M Footy Fan Podcast for round 10!
The AFL introduced the mid-season rookie draft for 2019. Find out who your club took and how every pick went down live from AFL House!
Plenty to unpack from round 10! Damo joined JB and Billy on Triple M's Rush Hour for Damo's Recovery Session, thanks to Coates Hire.
1) Brad Scott and North Melbourne part ways - all the fallout
2) will Gary Ablett be suspended for his off the ball hit?
3) Richmond's Dion Prestia
4) more injuries at Essendon
5) The Sunday Rub Pub Quiz
6) Western Bulldogs' patchy form
7) The Rocket Files
8) Carlton Coach Brendon Bolton
9) Howie's Hot Topics
10) St Kilda's Paddy McCartin's amazingly honest interview about living with concussion
1) Today will be Brad Scott's last day as North Melbourne coach
2) Collingwood defeated Sydney as Dane Rampe jumps the mark
3) Joe Daniher out for the year
4) Jay Z Clark in the North Melbourne rooms
5) Jack Ziebell
6) Untold Stories of Footballers Past - Paul Tuddenham
7) The Saturday Rub Quiz
8) the best Indigenous players of all time
9) Western Bulldogs' Taylor Duryea
10) Purple's news
1) Brad Scott could be coaching his last game for North tomorrow
2) what happened after hours at JuddCorp
3) Joe Daniher and Devon Smith done for the year
4) Judge Juddy
5) Collingwood Assistant Coach Robert Harvey
6) Browny's Top 5
7) Damo's news
8) Adam Gilchrist
9) Sydney's Jarryd McVeigh
10) Theresa May announces her resignation
Nate Brown reckons Carlton has 13 potential All-Australians, Billy wonders what's going on with Essendon's actual All-Australians. It's The Mid-Week Rub on Triple M's Rush Hour!
Brendon Bolton cops some heat, Tom Stewart cops some love and the Flywire Doors cop some big calls. It's the Triple M Footy Fan Podcast for round nine.
Diesel joined Howie, Darce, Juddy, Browny and Damo at JuddCorp for the Friday Huddle last week and discussed how bloody good he was, his work with Tom Mitchell and Patrick Cripps, Dennis Cometti's commentary style and more!
Today on Triple M's Sunday Rub we have some concerns with the Duck; we're joined by Collingwood's Ben Reid, Hawthorn assistant coach Chris Newman and Richmond's Trent Cotchen; and Rocket Eade gives us an insight into coaching the legendary Tony Lockett
Today on Triple M's Saturday Rub we're joined by Collingwood's Mason Cox and West Coast Eagles' Dom Sheed; We delve into Billy Brownless' political past; and Purple delivers an Untold Story involving the 1984 VFL Grand Final
1) The Friday Huddle live from Judd Corp
2) Juddy on The Elephant Rope
3) Tom Boyd retirement
4) Damo responds to Luke Beveridge comments
5) Judge Juddy
6) Darce’s Top 5
7) Nic Naitanui
8) Juddy’s special guest – Greg Williams
9) Simon Goodwin
10) Dennis Cometti
Dane Rampe climbed a goal post for some reason, Jeff Kennett bagged the AFL for some reason, Melbourne beat Gold Coast for some reason. It's the Triple M Footy Fan Podcast for round eight!
Eddie McGuire, James Brayshaw, Billy Brownless, Nathan Brown, Chris Judd, Luke Darcy & Damian Barrett all played a part during the Footy Show's 26 year existence. They all relived some of their favourite moments over the course of the weekend!
1) Happy Mother's Day!
2) Roughead dropped
3) GWS coach Leon Cameron
4) another close loss for the Blues
5) the Sunday Rub Pub Quiz
6) Collingwood's Jack Crisp
7) Aussie cricketers prepare for 4 months on tour
8) Howie's Hot Topics
9) Melbourne just sneak past Gold Coast
10) Hawthorn's Tom Mitchell
Today on the Saturday Rub we're joined by Sydney Coach John Longmire, Carlton's Kade Simpson, Collingwood's Taylor Adams and AFL CEO Gil McLachlan; BT refuses to change the way he says Fantasia; and Purple raises an idea we're not a fan of
1) The boys are stuck in traffic so Juddy plays host!
2) Juddy and Tom Browne discuss Jarryd Roughead playing VFL this week
3) Finally, everyone is here!
4) The Footy Show is axed
5) Damo's News
6) Judge Juddy
7) Browny's Royal Baby gamble
8) Essendon assistant Ben Rutton
9) Damo wants the Showdown at the 'G
10) Sydney's Heath Grundy
11) does the Tribunal need an overhaul?
12) Howie's run in
Damo joins Bill and JB to go through the biggest issues from the week of footy so far.
Ben McEvoy's running the pre-emptive head bandage, Geelong's all set to win 21 games and crash out in a prelim and Steven May's been caught mid-sesh. It's the Triple M Footy fan podcast for round seven!
How well are the Cats playing, a reality check for the Blues and what the hell happened in Adelaide? Damo joined JB and Billy for Damo's Recovery Session on Triple M's Rush Hour, thanks to Coates Hire.
1) Aaron Naughton's big game
2) Hawthorn in a mini-rebuild
3) Max Gawn
4) The Sunday Rub Pub Quiz
5) Western Bulldogs' Tim English
6) Corey Enright
7) Howie's Hot Topics
8) Andrew McGrath's Nanna Betty
9) Jay Z's news wrap
10) Kevin Sheedy
On The Saturday Rub today we're joined by Melbourne Coach Simon Goodwin, Injured Hawthorn star James Frawley and Collingwood's Young Star Jaidyn Stephenson; BT has come across a questionable photo of JB; and is there trouble with Roaming Brian
1) Damo has copped it on Twitter from an unlikely source!
2) quick news - Christian Petracca's hypoxic training incident
3) The Friday Huddle Betting Club Scandal
5) Judge Juddy
6) Howie's top 5 commentary moments
7) Port Adelaide's Tom Jonas
8) Collingwood assistant Brenton Sanderson goes deep with the Judge
9) Jason Winderlich
Nathan Brown and Joey Montagna join JB and Bill for the Mid-Week Rub!
Rudi got around Geelong and Gary Ablett, Rabs had enough of the trip down to Kardinia Park and Ethan got stuck into Melbourne. It's your Triple M Footy Fan Podcast for round six!
Damo joined JB and Billy on Triple M's Rush Hour for the Recovery Session, including who's got the best back six in the comp, how good are the Cats and how positive is Damo!
1) game preview - Rocket gives Carlton a big chance!
2) booing in footy
3) Jay Z's news
4) Rodney Eade responds to THAT audio
5) The Pub Quiz
6) Carlton assistant John Barker
7) what is the Shinboner Spirit?
8) Hawthorn assistant Darren Glass
9) The Rocket Files - the 1976 Grand Final
10) Howie's Hot Topics
11) Jay Z's Big 3
Today on The Saturday Rub BT gives us an inside word on what the coaches tell him; We delve into the archives and unearth an old tape of Spud Frawley in the coaches box; and JB takes on people who are being negative towards Football
1) the team is in Adelaide... except one member
2) the booing debate
3) stories about an angry Rocket Eade
4) team news
5) Jack Riewoldt's injury
6) Judge Juddy
7) Port Adelaide's Charlie Dixon
8) North Melbourne's Jack Ziebell
9) the Friday Huddle Punters Club is down a grand!
10) Browny's Top 5 - reasons to boo at the footy
On The Rub today we're joined by Richmond's Neil Balme, Collingwood's Lynden Dunn, and Essendon Legends Michael Long and Dustin Fletcher; We take a look at what is happening at North Melbourne; and Bill Brownless has a quiz
1) Dale Thomas joins the boys in the box for tonight's game
2) Jordan Lewis vs Kane Cornes
3) Melbourne's backline
4) Melbourne CEO Gary Pert
5) BT's player profile
6) chewing gum in binoculars
7) Richmond's Shaun Grigg
8) Is that really audio of Rodney Eade?
9) Dale Thomas discusses Carlton's first win
Browny's crisis ladder, Melbourne and North Melbourne and Rocket Eade's spray! Nate Brown and Damian Barrett joined JB and Billy for The Mid-Week Rub on Triple M's Rush Hour.
Lots of love for Eddie Betts, lots of respect for the Geelong/Hawthorn rivalry and lots of piling into Melbourne and North Melbourne. There's plenty going on with Ryan, Rudi and Ethan in the Triple M Footy Fan Podcast!
1) Happy Easter
2) Charlie Curnow a late out
3) Carlton's Sam Docherty
4) Should Jack Silvagni move on from the Blues?
5) what is going on at Melbourne?
6) St Kilda's Tim Membrey
7) Western Bulldogs' Matt Suckling
8) Rodney Eade's connection to the Prime Minister
1) Duck has a BagMan
2) Birds of Tokyo announced as ANZAC Day entertainment
3) Brisbane beaten soundly two weeks in a row
4) Purple's news
5) Luke Hodge's in-game interviews - good or bad?
6) Essendon Assistant Coach James Kelly
7) North Melbourne Coach Brad Scott
8) Juddy's slip up
1) The Gabba is sold out!
2) Corey McKernan was at August to watch Tiger Woods' amazing win
3) Brisbane Lions CEO Greg Swann
4) Collingwood assistant coach Robert Harvey
5) Brisbane's Hugh McCluggage
Where are the Crows at, where does Marcus Bontempelli play their best footy, and what does the future hold for Lance Franklin and Brodie Grundy? Nate Brown and Damian Barrett join JB and Billy on The Mid-Week Rub.
How good is Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti? How shocking were your footy tips? How long till Carlton wins a game? All that and more with Rabs, Ethan and George on this week's Fan Podcast.
On The Sunday Rub today we marvel at Tipungwuti's 7 goal haul over Brisbane; We're joined by St Kilda's Jack Sinclair, Richmond's Dylan Grimes and Hawthorn's Liam Shiels; Howie finds out which Games of Thrones character each team member is; and Duck let us know how he is preparing for his Good Friday Goal kicking challenge against Matthew Lloyd
On The Saturday Rub today we talk to Collingwood's Jeremy Howe and Essendon's Shaun McKernan; Bill Brownless absolutely slaughters the quiz; Duck makes a controversial statement about the Brownlow Medal; and find out why JB had some issues with getting a carpark